073: Martin Luther King – The Three Evils of SocietyJanuary 20, 2019
From Self-Employed to CEO: How Close Are You?
Take This Assessment to Find Out
Things You Can Do to Start Brand New in 2019
- Start a new project to get your message out
- YouTube Channel
- Pivot in a new direction the market is pressing you toward
- Are you spending more money and time than it’s worth to convince customers to buy your product?
- Is your business stable, but stagnant?
- Is your business profitable, but customers regularly ask for one or two things that you don’t currently offer?
- Rebrand and Relaunch
- Are you attracting a completely different demographic than you originally intended?
- Are you attracting people who can’t or won’t pay for your product or service?
- Have you lost the joy, passion, and satisfaction you get from providing your service to the community?
“If you’re content being overworked, worn out, and miserable, just go get a job…at least you’ll have benefits. Otherwise, make the changes you need to make in order to build the lifestyle you started your business to create.”
Is it time for you to make a change?
This is the final episode for Season 1 of Buy Black | The Voice of Black Business
Stay tuned for our return: July 2019